You Are Too Early
You Are Too Late
You can activate your slot only from CEN Lab Machines
Machine Activated Successfully
Machine Already in Use
Weekly quota of resource use exhausted
You Are Too Early
You are trying to activate slot too early your slot will be extended
Feedback for faculty
Feedback for student
Equipment Usage From
Charges of Slot
Money Transfer Process
Email address :
Aerospace Systems Design and Engineering(CASDE)
Biosciences and Bioengineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Distance Engineering Education Programme(CDEEP)
Energy Science and Engineering
Environmental Science and Engineering(CESE)
Formal Design and Verification of Software(CFDVS)
Humanities and Social Science
Industrial Design Center
Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science
Research in Nanotechnology and Science (CRNTS)
Sophisticated Analytical Instrument Facility(SAIF)
Studies in Resources Engineering(CSRE)
Technology Alternatives for Rural Areas(CTARA)
Name of facility at NRF used: :
Contact Details :
How frequently you use the facility :
More than once a week :
once in a week :
At least once in a month :
Click Here For Details
If you have any complaints regarding NRF slotbooking ,please CONTACT US on 011-2659 6784 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop on the use of Fabrication & Characterization facilities at NRF on 20 August, 2019
2.In sputtering Deposition Zinc and Nickel are not allowed.
3. For AGM maximum four samples are allowed per slot. User can book 1 hour slot for AGM at a time.
4. Before booking any slot please read the announcements carefully.
5. Penalty for absence -15 days; time before cancellation of booking -24 hrs.
6. The maximum no. of samples for one run will be four for AFM, PL/Raman, UV-Vis Spectro. and XRD systems.
7. Time Slots:
• AFM & AFM-2: 10:00 AM-12:00 noon & 02:00 PM-04:00 PM, Monday to Friday and also please specify the mode while booking.
• XRD: 02:00 PM – 05:30 PM Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
• Tabletop SEM & EDX: 3:00 PM- 6:00 PM on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday only.
• UV-Vis Spectrophotometer: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM, Monday to Thursday. Only one type of measurement like reflectance or transmittance or absorbance is allowed in a single slot.
• PL: 02:00- 04:00 PM Slot, Monday, Tuesday and Friday.During online booking of an instrument,it is important to book one slot at a time otherwise you will not allow to do the measurements, in case of urgent requirements please contact the head TA.
• Raman: 02:00- 05:00 PM Slot, Wednesday, Thursday and 10:00 AM- 1:00 P.M Slot on Wednesday.
• Number of active bookings per user for PL/Raman: 2 (1 Raman and 1 PL).
8. For PL-Raman, XRD, UV-Vis and SEM & EDX Slot Booking is allowed for 1 hr per user only.
9. For AFM-2 sample size should be smaller than 1.5cm
10. The samples for SEM-EDX should be in powder form or in the form of film. The dimensions of the film should not exceed 1*1 cm2. Maximum four samples are allowed at the time of measurement and the size of the samples (powder sample excluded) should be kept so that all the samples are mounted on the sample holder at once. No gold coating is required prior to mounting the samples for measurement.
11. Bring fresh CD for collection of results.
12. For Tabletop SEM authorization mail to email@example.com.
13. Only authorized clean room users are allowed to enter clean room area.
14.Before CAFM booking , please contact to Dr. J P Singh regarding sample details (3rd floor ,Physics department).
15. DLS will be available to users twice a week ( Tuesdays and Thursdays) from 2:00 p.m to 5:00 PM on both days . The duration of each slot will be for one hour. Users are requested to disperse their samples in appropriate dispersants and also provide information of the refractive index, viscosity, Dielectric constant etc.
16.For FTIR- User can book on Wednesday & Friday between 3-5 pm and can book only one slot in a week for half an hour.
17.User are advice to make the Second Booking when first one is completed otherwise booking cancel.
Software developed by IITBNF, IIT Bombay 2016 © All rights reserved, IIT Bombay.