|You Are Too Early|
|You Are Too Late|
|You can activate your slot only from CEN Lab Machines|
|Machine Activated Successfully|
|Machine Already in Use|
|Weekly quota of resource use exhausted|
|You Are Too Early|
|You are trying to activate slot too early your slot will be extended|
Released on 04-05-2016 Version 1.0
If you have any complaints regarding NRF slotbooking ,please CONTACT US on 011-2659 6784 or mail us on email@example.com
1.Clean Rooms Lab-2, Lab-5 are available for use from 23/2/2018.
2.Clean Rooms Lab-5 will be closed for one week(14/02/2018 to 21/02/2018) and Lab-3 will be closed for two weeks(14/02/2018 to 26/02/2018) due to the maintenance work.
3.GCMS not working waiting for engineer.
4.Click here for fill form of Workshop on use of fabrication facility at NRF.10 january, 2018; Venue: LT-2, Block-6; Timing: 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
5. For AFM 1 & AFM 2 booking, slots will be 2 hour each.
6. For AGM maximum four samples are allowed per slot. User can book 1 hour slot for AGM at a time.
7. Before booking any slot please read the announcements carefully.
8. Please activate the booking at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the measurement.
9. Penalty for absence -15 days; time before cancellation of booking -24 hrs.
10. Number of active bookings per user: 01.
11. The maximum no. of samples for one run will be four for AFM, PL/Raman, UV-Vis Spectro. and XRD systems.
12. Time Slots:
• AFM & AFM-2: 10:00 AM-12:00 noon & 02:00 PM-04:00 PM, Monday to Friday and also please specify the mode while booking.
• XRD: 02:00 PM – 05:30 PM Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
• Tabletop SEM & EDX: 3:00 PM- 6:00 PM on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday only.
• UV-Vis Spectrophotometer: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM, Monday to Thursday. Only one type of measurement like reflectance or transmittance or absorbance is allowed in a single slot.
• PL: 02:00- 04:00 PM Slot, Monday, Tuesday and Friday.During online booking of an instrument,it is important to book one slot at a time otherwise you will not allow to do the measurements, in case of urgent requirements please contact the head TA.
• Raman: 02:00- 05:00 PM Slot, Wednesday, Thursday and 10:00 AM- 1:00 P.M Slot on Wednesday.
• Number of active bookings per user for PL/Raman: 2 (1 Raman and 1 PL).
13. For PL-Raman, XRD, UV-Vis and SEM & EDX Slot Booking is allowed for 1 hr per user only.
14. For AFM-2 sample size should be smaller than 1.5cm
15. The samples for SEM-EDX should be in powder form or in the form of film. The dimensions of the film should not exceed 1*1 cm2. Maximum four samples are allowed at the time of measurement and the size of the samples (powder sample excluded) should be kept so that all the samples are mounted on the sample holder at once. No gold coating is required prior to mounting the samples for measurement.
16. Bring fresh CD for collection of results.
17. For Tabletop SEM authorization mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. Only authorized clean room users are allowed to enter clean room area.
19.Before CAFM booking , please contact to Dr. J P Singh regarding sample details (3rd floor ,Physics department).
20. DLS will be available to users twice a week ( Tuesdays and Thursdays) from 2:00 p.m to 5:00 PM on both days . The duration of each slot will be for one hour. Users are requested to disperse their samples in appropriate dispersants and also provide information of the refractive index, viscosity, Dielectric constant etc.
21.GCMS analysis will be done every Thursday . 3 slots will be available , 2 hours each . Please provide your samples and the GC programme one day before the booked slot . Booking for Thursday slot will be open on Tuesday(starting from 15.11.16) . Changes will be intimated on NRF website . Only one slot is allowed per week. Two samples per slot is allowed.
22.For FTIR- User can book on Wednesday & Friday between 3-5 pm and can book only one slot in a week for half an hour.
23.External Validation will start for all the clean room from 17/08/2017 to 19/08/2017. During the validation period for dated 18/08/2017 & 19/08/2017 movement will be restricted for two days. Requesting to all do the needfull to complete the validation activity.
24.FTIR has been in Breakdown condition for this week.
25.User are advice to make the Second Booking when first one is completed otherwise booking cancel.
26.EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT: East Asia Symposium on Superconductor Electronics(EASSE-2017)
December 5-8, 2017) > New